Programmes for Organisations.
To date we have worked with a number of organisations including the Irish National Teachers Organisation, Foras na Gaeilge, community centres and schools. Our services are tailor-made to suit the needs of the organisation. Some of our services are outlined below.
Contact us for further details and pricing.
- Mental Wellness Training Day
- Developing and Implementing an Effective Mental Health Strategy
- Sustainable Leadership in 2022
Workplace Mental Health Webinars
- Mental Health Education for the Workplace
- Building Resilience in 2022
- Finding Balance & Setting Boundaries
- Employee Wellbeing
- Coping with Change
- Living with Grief
Family Mental Health Webinars
- Mental Health Education for Parents / Caregivers
- Finding Balance and Strengthening relationships
- Raising A Resilient Child
- The Language We Use
- Tools for a more harmonious home
Whole School Consultation.
What: Consultancy service for principals and schools on how to implement a successful and sustainable whole-school well-being policy.
Our guidance is rooted in our own personal experience as teachers and having tried and tested so many of the strategies ourselves.
“We are really seeing the benefit of the service provided by BWDW. As a senior primary school with very limited time and resources, many of the strategies suggested by Seána and Aoife were easy to implement and fit around our school day. This coupled with their M.H.E. online programme for children has had a very positive impact on the whole school community. The content of the lessons is excellent and very engaging and due to the course being online, it has made them very accessible and so, easier to roll out in the classes. I cannot recommend this service enough.” (M.K. Principal)
BWDW now provides 1 to 1 coaching to help you prioritise your needs, cope with the constant changes happening in the school environment and ultimately find balance where you can.